A race to find the ‘simple good’ of Chicago!
Location: Willis Tower
Start the clock! You have 3 hours to solve riddles, discover the coolest art, and complete challenges based on acts of kindness. If you score the most points, you’ll become our next Hunt For Champions! Join us for the only art scavenger hunt that incorporates gratitude, acts of kindness, art, and culture.
Here is how you Hunt For Good:
- Sign up as an individual or team of 2-4
- Begin fundraising (when you fundraise you get a leg up in the race)
- Collect your ‘simple good’ swag
- Use your digital guide to map out your route across the city
- Earn the most points in 3 hours
- Celebrate your victory at our rooftop afterparty, Hunt For Good Summer Art Fest
It is important that we remember the small things that we all have to be grateful for – our ‘simple goods,’ and to share them with each other to stay positive and hopeful for the future. That’s why we’re bringing this experience to our community to collectively remind ourselves of the ‘good’ that exists across Chicago and beyond.